MNS Interview Tips/Selection Process
MNS- Military Nursing Service
There are many girls who want to join Indian army as an officer. And MNS is a great opportunity for every female candidate who wants to serve the Indian army as a nursing officer. Indian army publishes the MNS Exam notification and exam date from time to time for those Female candidates who like to complete a B.Sc nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service.
After qualifying MNS Exam every mns candidate have to face MNS Interview.Before talking about MNS Interview let’s talk about Dress Code. Dressing forms an important part of a person’s personality and especially when it comes to Interviews and such formal occasions, an appropriate dress is very necessary.
You can wear formal trouser along with a smart shirt or a decent top or even salwar-kurta you can wear sport shoes or formal shoes as your wish. There is no such necessity to wear formal attire for MNS Interview but it’s better and safer since you have to appear in front of the Board members.
- The selection into the military nursing service will be based on the merit of the candidate.
- A written objective type of examination will be conducted in February/ March every year, at certain selected centers.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted for an interview at selected centers in the month of March/May each year.
- Candidates must be declared medically fit by Medical Board of Military Medical Officers.
- Merit listed candidates based on the interview and medical fitness will be called for B. Sc (NSG) course.
Important Documents For MNS Interview
There are some Important documents you must carry with yourself, if you would not carry these documents you may disqualify without giving any interview. Documents List…..
- Call Letter / Admit card of MNS Exam paper
- 10th class marksheet and Certificate
- 12th class marksheet and Certificate
- National Certificate (Adhar Card or PAN Card)
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (Address Proof)
- Date of birth proof certificate
- NCC Certificate, if you have, not necessary
- Other gaming Certificates if you have
- Train or Bus Tickets for Traveling Allowence
MNS Interview Tips
1- Communication Skills- Always be ready for the questions regarding the Nursing Career, why you chose it and what do you think about the position as a nurse in the Indian Military? Remember, this will be a personal interview so your answers regarding personal life difficulties and the way you resolve those problems will be asked. Speak loud, clear and be confident.
2-Be Confident- As a Military Nurse, your attitude and your voice will show your power among facing certain harsh situations in providing unlimited care towards army personnel and you need to convey this to the male and female officers present in the personal interview.
3-Be prepared– Be prepare for MNS Exam. Take time to practice mns interview questions given below. Remember that this answer should not be sound memorized before them. Also, the officers are not interested in your life story from start. Keep it short and speak more about how important the Human life is for you and about your never-ending desire to help others.
4-Body Language and Eye Contact- Your body language convey the message along with your voice.