INET Indian Navy Exam-2020-21|Application form, Exam Date, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Exam Patten.
INET- Indian Navy Entrance Test
INET is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted for the selection of staff for Indian Navy. It is conducted by the Indian Naval Academy. Indian Navy has invited applications for Short Service Commission (SSC) & Permanent Commission(PC) Officer Posts in Executive, Educational and Technical branches through Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET). There are a number of vacancies available for different posts in INET. This exam is open for unmarried male and female candidates.
Every year, the Indian Navy conducts Indian Navy Entrance Test (Officers), popularly known as INET (Officers), to recruit Direct Entry Officers for various centres across India. The officers are selected or used for screening PC (Permanent Commission) and SSC (Short Service Commission). Candidates with a minimum graduation degree can apply for the Indian Navy INET exam and serve the nation.
Apply for INET Examination- Click Here
INET Important Dates 2019-20:-
|INET Exam Events 2019||INET Exam 2019 Dates|
|Release of Notification||22 November 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||29 November 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Form (Last Date)||19 December 2019|
|Release of INET Call Letter||10 Days before the Commencement of Exam|
|Gender||male and female|
|Admit Card||Last week of Jan.|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment
Both men and women can apply for this post.
Age Limit- 1st January 1995 and 2nd July of 2001
Exam Fees-Rs. 215/-
SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC):
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Microelectronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical/Material Science / AeroSpace / Aeronautical Engineering OR
- Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
SSC ATC/ SSC Observer/ SSC Pilot (MR)/ SSC Pilot (Other Than MR):
BE/ B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in Class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in english in Class X or Class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class from AICTE recognized Institute/ University, or
- MBA with First Class, or
- B.Sc / B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
SSC X (IT):
BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M.Sc (Computer) / MCA.
SSC General Service (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre:
BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class from AICTE recognized Institute/ University.
SSC Engineering Branch (GS):
BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
SSC Electrical Branch (GS):
BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Telecommunication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation, (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC).
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/ Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Meteorology /Oceanology/ Atmospheric Science)
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Technology/ Information Systems/ Computer Engineering)
- BE / B.Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XI| and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy SSC officer Recruitment through INET
1-Written Examination – INET (Officers) will have four sections, viz English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability, General Science and Mathematical Aptitude, and General Knowledge. Candidates would need to pass in each section to be considered for a SSB call. Candidates will be called up for SSB interview on the basis of performance in INET (Officers) and their entry preference.
2-SSB Interview- SSB Interview is 5 days process. Which I am going to describe shortly in this article. On the reporting day, reaching SSB area candidates have to fulfil PIQ (Personal Information Questionnaire) form.
His documentation and batch formation will be done on that day. Each candidate will be allotted a chest number and he will have to wear it throughout his stay in SSB.
DAY-1 Screening Test
Screening test mainly divided into two parts:-
2-PP and DT (Picture Perception and Description Test)
DAY-2 Psychological Test
DAY-3 Group Testing Exercises
3rd day includes these tests-
1-GD (Group Discussion)
2-GPE (Group Planning Exercise)
3-PGT (Progressive Group Task)
4-GOR (Group Obstacle Race)
6-HGT (Half Group Task)
DAY-4 Others Group Task
1-CT (Command Task)
2-FGT (Final Group Task)
3-IO (Individual Task)
DAY-5 Conference Test
2- Result Declaration
After the conference, the result declares by the instructor, who is not recommended are allowed to leave on the same day.
3-SSB Medical- Those candidates who qualify SSB Interview are selected for SSB Medical. the medical examination which takes 4 to 5 days. Those who fail in the medical can appeal to the nearest military hospital within 45 days.
Best Book for INET Exam- Buy Now
The present book has been specially published for the aspirants of Indian Navy entrance test (INET) for direct entry as officers. The book comprises, along with the latest Study and practice material, a Solved Model Paper to make you familiar with the exam pattern. Detailed answers have also been provided for selected questions for Better understanding. The book contains ample amount of Study material and Question-Answers on all the subjects and topics important from the point of view of the exam. All the practice questions have been solved by respective subject experts with due diligence. It is believed, the book will prove very useful for study, practice and during the precious moments before the exam. The book is highly recommended for the aspirants to Sharpen their Problem-solving skills with thorough practice of actual exam-style questions and numerous practice questions provided in the book, and prepare themselves to face the exam with Confidence, Successfully. While the specialised study and practice material of this book Paves the Way for your Success, your own intelligent study and practice with it will ensure you a perfect start for a Bright Career with Indian Navy as an Officer.