Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has published a recruitment notification (Aug 2020 Batch) on 04/11/2019. The notification is for recruitment of Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice (AA).
Apply For AA & SSR- Click Here
Indian Navy SSR & AA Batch Aug 02/2020 Selection Process
|Starting Date for Apply Online||08/11/2019|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||18/11/2019|
|Merit List Avialable||26/06/2020|
Application Fees– Rs. 215/-(Rupees Two hundred five only) except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee. Indian Navy SSR & AA Exam Date- 20 February 2020
Candidates should be born between 01st August 2000 to 31st July 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
SELECTION CRITERIA :-
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions (Total 100 Questions).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Exam Pattern :-
SSR & AA Exam Syllabus
Download Admit Card- Click Here
Best Books for SSR and AA
1- Best AA book arihant in hindi- Click Here
2- Best AA practice set hindi- Click Here
3- Best AA book arihant in English – Click Here
4- Best AA practice set- Click Here
5- Best SSR book arihant in hindi- Click Here
6- Best SSR practice set hindi- Click Here
7- Best SSR book arihant in English – Click Here
8- Best SSR practice set- Click Here
9- S.K. publication- Click Here
Medical Examination :
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|