If you are preparing for Airforce X and Y Group Exam then in this article I am going to share with you the best books for these exams.X – group syllabus consist, basic chapters of Physics, Maths, and General English 10+2 level and Y Group consist of basic knowledge of English grammar (10+2) level.
Best Books for Airforce X Group
- An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant works for hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books.
- Sufficient material to be clear airforce x group in easy & simple method, all of the things is from a to z.
- Practice Sets are important as well as exam preparation books, the more you practice for the exam the better result you will get.
Best Books for Airforce Y Group
- A recruitment examination is conducted by the Central Airman Selection Board (CASB) of Indian Air Force for filling up the posts of Airman in Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades).
- From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive.
- This book has been designed for the candidates preparing for the recruitment examination to the post of Airman Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical Trades).
- Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis.
- The experts have adopted a whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective.
Best Books for Airforce x and y Group
- If you are preparing for both exam Airforce X and Y then these given books will help you to qualify both examinations.
These books have emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern and syllabus-wise) to-the-point student-friendly (relevant and easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.